This Blog is purely on Recruitment stuff , Thought through and Felt through, my experiences, my reads and just a forum for knowledge share and recruitment repository..

I am a Recruiter,placing people,building relationships and improving on my network but I feel I could see more to be done. That's how I am here , putting in my thoughts at one place and good ideas about Talent Aquisition space.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

No secrets to success

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. There is nothing permanent except change. People can cry much easier than they can change Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose. Everyone has bad stretches and real successes. Either way, you have to be careful not to lose your confidence or get to confident. Perfectionism is a dangerous state of mind in an imperfect world. The best way is to forget doubts and set about the task in hand... If you are doing your best, you will not have time to worry about failure.

Not failure, but low aim is a crime.

A hero is not brave than any ordinary man, but he's braver 5 minutes longer.

It's better to try and fail than never to have tried at all

Try and Try till you succeed

No comments: