This Blog is purely on Recruitment stuff , Thought through and Felt through, my experiences, my reads and just a forum for knowledge share and recruitment repository..

I am a Recruiter,placing people,building relationships and improving on my network but I feel I could see more to be done. That's how I am here , putting in my thoughts at one place and good ideas about Talent Aquisition space.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Productive Career

Look your best, act your best, feel your best and you will be your best; and those around you will be their best too. You will end with a spiral of goodness that makes everyone perform at the top of his or her game.

Smile and see what happens – my bet, is you will be surprised at the impact - for the better.

Human nature indicates that people like to be around those that make them feel happy, successful and good. If you feel good you give off vibes that attract others – smile and the whole world smiles with you - frown and everyone around you frowns. Here are my top tips to ‘feeling good and spreading the love’ to facilitate strong relationships that translate directly to positive career

No comments: